Um, really, I don’t know why I’m doing this, other than I like to think I blog more than I actually do. I’ve been kind of busy, started a new part-time selling gig (which the downside is at first you can’t be part-time), traveling to and fro, and haven’t really had a chance to be online the past couple of days. (I was able to get online while I was at “home”, but my niece likes playing my facebook games, and we see my husband’s family so rarely I don’t have the heart to get online.)
So, anyway, this is what I’ve been up to book-wise.
- Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix for the obnoxious drive(s) we just pulled off (6.5 + 2 to Richmond– we were caught in a major accident; 5 to Jersey, 10 to Tennessee… and we still have about five cds left. They really go on and on about the dang Dept of Mysteries.)
- Finished Uglies by Scott Westerfield. Would like to finish the series before discussing on blog, but good stuff.
- In the middle of The Misfits which I hope to sneak into work and read (you know how it goes).
- I borrowed Dreadfully Ever After from the online library, and it expires from my Nook tomorrow. Maybe I should sneak THAT into work.
- Still plotting my blog entries for The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks, but I loaned that to my mom before writing it, and a couple other “girl power” books I’ve read recently.